We can remove any organic odor from Homes, Apartments, Offices, Bars, Restaurants, Medical Facilities, Autos, RVs, Boats and more!
Odors We Can Remove
APPLICATIONS & DECONTAMINATIONS
- Dog and cat urine odors
- Cigarette, cigar & marijuana smoke
- Fire smoke
- Cooking, i.e. curry, fish, garlic, etc.
- Plumbing backup
- Skunk, mice, rats & dead animals
- Mold, mildew, bacteria, allergens
- Animal dander, plant pollen
- Smell of new carpet, furniture or paint
- Home or office: sick building syndrome
- That “foul odor”
- Any organic odors
Benefits of Odor Removal
SAFE & CLEAN
QUICK TREATMENT TIME
BASED ON SCIENCE
OZONE VIA CORONA DISCHARGE
The method used which has shown the highest satisfaction is ozone shock treatment. Ozone is found in nature, mostly in the stratosphere. It’s smell is most like the air that you breathe after a crack of lightning within close proximity, that very fresh air!
During treatment Ozone is produced in very high concentration levels within the treatment area under the direction of a trained technician. This method is only performed in unoccupied premises. After proper preparation, this influx of oxy-radical molecules(O3) breaks apart chemically, attacking the odor molecules causing their breakage and release/removal of that molecule and the previous odor is gone. The area is then ventilated from an exterior source of new air and re-occupation may begin again. Depending on the indoor environmental conditions of the treatment area, a complete dwelling could be completed in less than a day or night. No move-out necessary!
Ozone is chemical free, non-combustible and converts back into oxygen (O2) in a short period of time. There are no perfuming air fresheners, just sanitary and fresh air! There is no “bad odor” remaining!
This treatment is not for the do-it-yourself-er. This full service procedure creates a higher concentration of ozone which creates a highly successful odor removal treatment. It may be considered an irritant or health hazard if handled wrecklessly while people are within the area. Safety first!
Take A Deep Breath Of Clean Smelling Air!
1. Remove the source of the odor (let’s talk).
2. Remove all people, plants & animals.
3. Save all ‘open’ food items in plastic bags.
4. Close all openings to non-treatment areas.
5. Open all interior doors, drawers & cabinets.
- Our technician will confirm ‘Preparation Steps’ are completed.
- Technician will evaluate the air, & set up treatment equipment and timers, etc.
- Technician will initiate the treatment, after verifying the area is vacant.
- At the appropriate re-access time, the technician will ‘air-out’ the previous ozoned area. The technician will there after evaluate and grant occupant access.
Removing Organic Odors With Ozone
Ozone generators produce a higher concentration of Ozone than should be used in occupied areas because of safety factors. Though Ozone (O3) is a powerful oxidizer found in nature which eliminates most odors, the effect of it’s long term exposure is not recommended by government agencies. Therefore, we do not provide treatment while people and/or their pets, etc. are present.